Terms and Conditions
- 1.The Tip Top Professional online shop can be accessed at www.tiptopnails.co.za. Our site allows buyers to shop for items online which are delivered to their door via courier or a collect option is available from our listed address. Our site enables users to see the range of products, new launches, as well as promotions. In order to purchase the product, customers are required to register on the site, whereafter they will receive a number or link which needs to be used for all purchases and payments thereafter.
- 2. All customers and users are bound to certain terms and conditions. By registering and using our site, it is understood that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions which are available on our site. Remember, that should you not understand any clause in any of our documents, please do not hesitate to contact our call centre for clarity. Please do not accept our terms and conditions if you are unclear on anything.
- 3. Our site is owned by Select All Trading (Pty) Limited, registration number 2016/366982/07, a company duly registered and incorporated in accordance with the Company Laws of South Africa. More information is available at the end of this document.
- 4. Please be aware that some of the stock items may be limited. We will make every reasonable attempt to make sure that special offers are brought to an end when stock runs out. Should we run out of any advertised item because of stock availability, the system will notify you of an out of stock position. All the terms and conditions of delivery and return are more fully set out in our policy documents.
2. BUYING FROM OUR SITE
- 1. The Tip Top site allows you to buy our products electronically should this stock be available at the time of your order being received and paid for.
- 2. Your purchase only becomes an official order once you have completed and sent us your request and payment has been received. Payment is deemed to have been received once we have received payment confirmation from our payment gateway service provider, Payfast, or once we have received proof of payment and the funds have cleared in our account. Please note, that it is important to bear in mind that if you delay in ordering an advertised product on special, the product may no longer be available when we receive your request and payment.
- 3. Tip Top are unable to reserve product for you which you require to purchase later on. By putting them into your shopping card and not paying, you have not completed the sale and the product will not be sent to you.
- 4. Tip Top cannot be held liable for any product if you added them to your cart but are out of stock when you try to complete your sale.
- 5. Tip Top will email a tax invoice to your address that you have selected as well as issue a printed copy included in you delivery parcel.
3. CANCELLING AND ENDING ORDERS
- 1. Tip Top reserve our rights in law (eg fraud) to refuse the processing of payment and/or to cancel any purchase, either in part or in full, and we will send you notice hereof.
- 2. Tip Top will be responsible for the costs at the Rand value paid by you. Please see our return policy for more information.
- 1. Tip top may request certain documentation to conduct fraud checks and cancel any order should documentation not be provided timeously.
- 2. Should an order prove to be fraudulent, we will request the purchaser to look to their bank for the refund. We will not refund any amounts when fraud is suspected.
- 3. Tip Top do not provide any order details when fraud is suspected.
- 4. In order to prevent fraud, Tip Top reserve the right to refuse processing payment for or to cancel any order suspected to be fraudulent.
- 1. The price of each product is displayed next to each item in the shop window. Only registered salons and registered select salons will be able to view the prices applicable to their respective categories.
- 2. The Normal Retail Price (“NRP”) or RSP is our standard price which we charge for our products. This NRP is determined by the suppliers’ prices and various market conditions.
- 3. The NRP is the price you will pay for the item should the item not be on special/promotion/.
- 4. This NRP can change over time and/or seasons. Therefore NRP’s price can differ from launch to the time of your purchase.
- 5. When Tip Top have a promotion or end of season sale, the discounted price is shown on the product together with the NRP. The discounted price will be shown in a different colour from the NRP, which will also be struck out.
- 6. If you order a discounted item immediately i.e. complete the necessary form and attend to payment at the same time, you will pay the discounted price.
- 7. Tip Top will take every effort to make sure that the NRP and/or the reduced price of our products are correct at all times. However, should an item be advertised at an incorrect price, Tip Top are not obliged to supply the said item at the incorrect price.
- 8. Tip Top will be liable to return a payment already concluded by you should you choose to cancel the order once you have been advised of the correct price.
6. DELIVERY FEES
- 1. As the customer, you must indicate where in South Africa you require your delivery to be made, as well as all your telephone numbers where you are contactable.
- 2. As shipping is outsourced, TipTop cannot guarantee that delivery will be made within the indicated time frame. TipTop will make every effort to ensure that our distribution partners meet their delivery schedules.
- 3. For orders over the value of R2000.00, we will deliver to you free of charge within the Republic of South Africa.
- 4. For orders under R2000, a non-refundable minimum charge of R65 will be levied to cover delivery to main centres and R 165 for regional areas. Your delivery charge will be displayed automatically during the checkout process and will be dependant upon the delivery address you entered when registering.
- 5. The Collect option can be collected at : Tip Top, 14 Hambleton Park, 98 Richards Drive , Halfway House, Midrand.
- 6. Door to door delivery for certain areas outside of main centres is available. Please check out the delivery options you have selected on our form and establish whether you are eligible for this type of delivery. A non-refundable amount of R165 is payable as a fee for delivery outside of main areas.
- 7. Tip Top is unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
- 8. Tip Top will take every care to ensure that delivery costs that are reflected on the site are correct. If this amount is incorrect for any reason whatsoever, Tip Top will not be obliged to deliver the products to you at the incorrect delivery fee. Once you have been made aware of a correct delivery fee and you then decide to cancel the sale, Tip Top will only be obliged to pay back to you any amount actually paid by you.
- 9. A delivery is deemed to be complete as soon as the parcel is accepted and signed for and if the delivery is via the post office, then upon delivery and signed for.
- 10. It is your responsibility to ensure that you or your chosen receiver inspects the parcel. If the parcel appears tampered with or opened in any way, it is the receiver’s right to not accept the parcel.
- 11. In this event, please advise us immediately on our email or telephone our call centre. Also ensure that you indicate on the delivery note from the courier if products are damaged. Tip Top will not replace goods which are damaged in transit if a damage claim/notification is not made on the delivery document.
- 12 For shipping terms and conditions please go to www.dawnwing.co.za
7. LOST PARCELS
- 1. In the event that a parcel goes missing, Tip Top shall, should the stock be available, resend the item via the same method.
- 2. Should the item no longer be in stock, Tip Top shall refund the Rand value thereof via the same method that it was paid for.
- 3. In either case, Tip Top shall contact you to advise of all delays and/or refunds,
8. DEFECTIVE ITEMS, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We have set these conditions out in depth in our policy documents. Please ensure that you avail yourself of these terms and conditions.
9. MAKING PAYMENT
- 1. Tip Top accepts payments made by Visa and Mastercard credit cards and chipped debit cards which are activated for online shopping.
- 2. On ordering, the transaction details are presented to the relevant bank for authorisation of the payment amount.
- 3. Should authorisation not be given, the transaction will automatically be cancelled. If authorization is given, the payment is made immediately. The person making the purchase guarantees that they are authorized to use the credit card and that there are sufficient funds in the account to pay for the transaction.
- 4. If paying via our EFT payment option, you will have 24 hours to make the payment. If payment is not received within this period the order will automatically be cancelled.
- 5. When making EFT payments please use the order number as a reference. This will enable us to link your order with your payment.
- 6. Tip Top will only begin processing your order once we have received payment from your bank. This can take up to 3 days.
- 7. Our delivery lead time only begins once we have received you payment from your bank.
10. RECORDS OF SALES
Tip Top keep a record of your sales activities for a twelve month period after your latest purchase and you will be able to see your transaction history. We are, during this period, responsible for the privacy thereof.
11. COUPONS, VOUCHERS, COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTIONS /SALES AS WELL AS GIFT VOUCHERS
- 1. We will vigorously prosecute any and all persons who try to download malware or damaging material on our site or endeavours to obtain unauthorised access to our site. We will claim civil damages from such person/s.
- 2. By accepting our terms and conditions, you guarantee that the username and password you utilize is for your personal use only and is not to be passed on to a third party.
- 3. You agree further that we may take all steps possible to ensure the integrity and security of our site.
- 4. We reiterate that all payments made on the site are as secure as possible.
- 5. Only banking partners will have access to confidential information from time to time.
- 1. We are responsible for complying with the CPA (defined in our How to Shop document). We are also responsible for complying with the ECT (also defined as above).
- 2. However, neither ourselves nor our representatives may be held responsible for any loss or accountability of any kind that arises from the use (or inability to use) of this site or services.
- 3. We further provide no guarantee, whether implied or otherwise, that the content of the technology attached to this website is free of errors or omissions, nor is there any guarantee, implied or otherwise, that there will always be 100% uninterrupted or fault free service. Should you come across any faults, please contact our customer care line and report this fault.
- 4. All products on our site are under guarantee and the site is offered on a “voetstoots” basis and is not set up or delivered to anyone’s specific requirements.
- 5. It is you, the customer’s, responsibility before accepting our terms and conditions, to make sure that you are satisfied with all the terms and conditions as well as to ensure that your device is compatible with your hardware and software.
- 6. Any information expressed by us on our site shall not be thought of as professional advice or official point of view.
- 7. Please get all the professional advice you need before proceeding with any advice rendered herein.
14. APPLICABLE LAW
This site is offered, controlled and run from the Republic of South Africa. It is therefore governed by the laws of this country. We are, together with you, subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts. Every term and condition must be read as separate from the whole document in its entirety. Should a Court or any qualified authority find that any of these terms are not valid and/.or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions will remain enforceable.
16. TERMS AND CONDITIONS CHANGES
We may, at our discretion, change these terms and conditions or any part thereof. As indicated in the terms and conditions, it is the responsibility of each and every customer or user to ensure that you have read the terms and conditions before using our site. When you register, you acknowledged that you accept our terms and conditions.
In the event of disputes of any kind between you and us arising out of any situation catered for in these terms and conditions that cannot be resolved by our client service centre, the dispute may be presented to arbitration. Such arbitration must be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa.
18. LEGAL NOTICE ADDRESS
We select as our address for the purposes regarding these terms and conditions, for any purposes such as notice or service of documents, the following address:
Unit 14 Hambleton Park
98 Richards Drive
Republic of South Africa
19. TERMS AND DISCONTINUATION
- 1. These terms and conditions take effect on the date of the first publication of our website and continue indeterminately.
- 2. As stated above, they are subject to alteration or addition from time to time for as long as the website continues.
- 3. We are entitled to terminate these terms and conditions or close down the website at any time subject to processing any pending purchases.
- 4. If you do not meet your obligations regarding the abovementioned terms, including any incidents regarding payments, pricing or orders, and you neglect to rectify this within 5 days (business) from our request to rectify, your access to our website will be blocked.
- 5. We have the right to close your account and deny your access to the site depending on the severity of your accounts.
20. COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 1. All copyright relating to the website, which includes these terms and conditions, belong to us. All rights not expressly given are reserved
- 2. You may download, view and print content from time to time for your private purpose only.
- 3. Should you require commercial use of any item on our website, you are required to make written request via email.
- 4. We are unable to screen and edit all the contents on this site and will not be held accountable for illegal, libellous or obscene content. Should you become aware of anything like this, please contact our customer services.
- 5. All content, trademarks and data, including but not limited to software, database, text, graphics, icons, links, information (private or otherwise) design and agreements are the property of or licensed to Tip Top Professional. As such they are protected by local and international law.
21. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you register for our newsletter, opt into marketing communication, register an account, make a purchase, visit our site or send an email to us, you agree to get communications from us.
22. LINKS, ‘FRAMING’, ‘SPIDERS’ AND ‘CRAWLERS’
- 1. No person, business or website may be linked to any page on our website without having first obtained our written permission. You may request this permission by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Links to sites given are provided “voetstoots” and we do not necessarily agree with the contents of the information thereof, which we are unable to edit,
- 3. No person, business or website may use any technology to get information from this site without prior written consent having been obtained from us,.
23. Colour Disclaimer
We have made every effort to make the colours and finishes on screen as close as possible to the colours and finishes of the products you’ll use. However, we cannot guarantee an exact match in colours and finishes from the website. The representation of colours, gloss levels, metallic pigment effects and textures are limited by technology and may vary due to screen and printer settings.